Selected Publications / Posters
Monika Chabicovsky and her team are authors of several scientific publications in peer-reviewed journals and contributed to international patent applications.
- Abstract at American College of Toxicology 38th Annual Meeting: Boulay, I., Wong, K., Fodor, W., Chabicovsky, M., Günzl, A., Götz, R., Yee Hung, S., Larivee, A., Haruna, J., Bujold, K., Wierzbicki, W., Authier, S., 2017.Selection of positive control cells for use in cell therapy tumorigenicity assessment in NOD/SCID/IL2Rgnull (NSG) mice subjected to immunoablative whole body Co-60 irradiation. Palm Springs. USA, 5-8 November 2017.
- Thurner, G.C., Chabicovsky, M., Abdelmoez, A., Debbage, P., 2016. Targeted Drugs and Nanomedicine: Present and Future. Frontiers in Medicinal Chemistry 8.
- Poster Presentation at ESGCT and ISSCR Collaborative Congress: Hebar (Günzl), A., Chabicovsky, M. Non-clinical development of advanced therapies: potential for a tightrope walk between science and regulatory requirements. Florence, Italy, 18-21 October 2016.
- Hebar, A., Chabicovsky, M., 2015a. Challenges of and Recommendations for Outsourcing Early Non-Clinical Development Activities. Pharm. Ind. 77, 1296-1300.
- Hebar, A., Chabicovsky, M., 2015b. Nonclinical Development of ATMPs - Challenges and Regulatory Strategy in the EU (Part 1). Forum Institut - Regulatory Affairs Newsletter April 2015.
- Hebar, A., Chabicovsky, M., 2015c. Nonclinical Development of ATMPs - Challenges and Regulatory Strategy in the EU (Part 2). Forum Institut - Regulatory Affairs Newsletter June 2015.
- Hebar, A., Koller, C., Seifert, J.M., Chabicovsky, M., Bodenteich, A., Bernkop-Schnurch, A., Grassauer, A., Prieschl-Grassauer, E., 2015. Non-clinical safety evaluation of intranasal iota-carrageenan. PloS one 10, e0122911.
- Chabicovsky, M., Prieschl-Grassauer, E., Seipelt, J., Muster, T., Szolar, O.H., Hebar, A., Doblhoff-Dier, O., 2010. Pre-clinical safety evaluation of pyrrolidine dithiocarbamate. Basic & clinical pharmacology & toxicology 107, 758-767.
- Chabicovsky, M., Ryle, P., 2006. Non-clinical development of cancer vaccines: regulatory considerations. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 44, 226-237.